A downloadable game for Windows
"gimme some of that 2D Dota action!" - Blue Pie Ninja
"I'd rather play that than DOTA TBH LOL" - CommanderRedJonkks
KnightGame is an award winning Medieval local multiplayer battle arena, where any stab, shield or shot could be your last.
Purchase items at your base to change, strengthen and morph you, and your army into fearsome warriors then march into battle and destroy your opponent's base to claim victory. But be wary, not all items are created equal and not all gods fair.
Includes, 3 maps, level editor, full controller support and bots!
Winner of the ACMI's Screen-It 2015 secondary category!
- OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core 2.0 (or higher)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 and higher, ATI Radeon HD-Series 4650 and higher, Nvidia GeForce 2xx-Series and up
- Hard Drive: 5 MB available space
- x360 Controller (optionable)
- Network Connection (first time only)
While Knight Game does have single player bots its recommended that you have a friend to play it with.
- Ewan Breakey (Code, Art & Design)
-Logan Bryce (Art)
-Angus Latham (Design)
Knight Game's Music by rolemusic.
|Published||Feb 07, 2016|
|Release date||May 21, 2016|
|Tags||2D, competitive, Controller, gamepad, Local multiplayer, Medieval, PvP, rpg-elements, Split Screen|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.